|GALLUS ROTARY PACKAGING LINE
The Gallus machine from Germany with special configuration is the first of its kind to be installed in this region. The machine has commissioned production from June 2012 and is expected to boost the capacity of its existing plant.
With a speed of 220 meters / minute, this mammoth machine is the ideal choice for long run value added jobs. The machine is capable of printing on both sides of the paper / board ranging from 80 to 600 gsm with variable cut-off for avoiding board wastage.
This rotary packaging line is configured with the following units / processes.
- Gravure printing (solvent based, water based & UV curing)
- Flexo printing (water based & UV curing)
- Screen printing (UV curing)
- Lamination (UV curing & water based adhesive)
- Cold foiling / Cast & Cure
- Hot stamping with embossing
- Additional embossing unit (special embossing and special creasing for round edged boxes)
- Slitting / rewinding
- Die-cutting / waste stripping and blanking
- Quality control station